Your Feedback and Input is Encouraged!
Project leadership and the project team definitely want to hear from you! Here are a few ways to reach out:
- Check in with representatives from your school or unit (we have Steering Committee members, Advisory Group members, and Checkpoint Team members in a searchable database).
- Get in touch with anyone on the project team. Our contact info is available here. We’re ready and listening! Not sure who to email? Just contact us at email@example.com and we’ll make sure you get a well-informed response quickly
- If you have a great idea or a question you think others might share, we encourage you to share it in the online community. Not only are we very responsive in that channel, but also, your colleagues can interact with your thoughts, too. It’s a great way to connect with others and keep all of our concerns, inspiration, and feedback in the open.
- Want your feedback to remain anonymous? You’re welcome to drop us a line via the FST webpage feedback feature in the top right corner of every page on this site.
There’s no wrong way to give feedback and no such thing as a dumb question. We are striving for this to be an inclusive process. When questions and concerns surface, we’ll do our best to get those answered both privately and in forums where others can benefit from them. Often this takes the form of us posting frequently asked questions in the community or on our website, without names of the original askers.
More about the Finance Online Community
UVAFinance has launched an online community space for all finance professionals at the University. Hosted on the Jive platform used for the UBI Community, the Finance Community is a place where you can get all the latest on Finance Strategic Transformation, ask questions about the project, suggest ideas, and much more. Log on at https://communityhub.virginia.edu/community/uva-finance-transformation If you have any trouble logging in, please contact the UVAFinance Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-924-8239.
Every single presentation about Finance Strategic Transformation, even those made to the steering committee or working groups, are housed in the community and open for your questions and comments. Plus, you're welcome at any time to share your general questions and ideas!
A couple of recent posts that might be helpful:
- A few words about staffing - who is on the team so far, and how we will fill positions in the coming weeks.
- A Recap of OSP's trip to Yale - Yale went live with Workday two years ago, and they had wisdom to share!
- The latest information on the Adaptive Insights Pilot.
Log in and take a look -- and remember, your comments, questions, and concerns are welcomed!
Professional Development Resources
One of the main reasons we’re undertaking Finance Strategic Transformation is so that team members can do their jobs more accurately and more easily, and a companion priority is our focus on investing in the professional development of our team, and providing them with the opportunity to do the right job in the right area with the right resources. That involves a lot of thinking and input on your part, and you can begin that process now.
Resources available now to help you learn new professional skills and develop your career strengths:
- Management Development Program
- Lean Classes (please scroll down to the Training and Resources section to see more information about the Lean Fluency, Lean in Daily Work and Lean Projects sessions), and Business Analytics classes
- LinkedIn Learning
- Talent Development Class Offerings
- Quality Core Network sessions from Organizational Excellence
- Courses offered from Finance Outreach & Compliance
- Professional Development Content within the online Finance Community
Questions or suggestions? Please email us at email@example.com!